The shuttering process is carried out at the construction site to create the structure by pouring the fresh concrete onto it only to harden subsequently. The main parts of shutter are beams, columns, slabs, angle frames, etc. Once the cement hardens, the stuttering is stripped and can be reused. This is how a contractor uses shuttering at different construction sites. Our company, Everest Equipments Private Limited, fabricates shuttering items, such as angle frames. This light weight item is strong enough to withstand live and dead loads. When disposed to elements, this frame and other shuttering items do not get distorted. Even after many uses, this frame can be used as a new.
- Provide right support at the right place.
- These frames have very high load bearing capacity and are mostly used under heavy bridges
- The advantages are many. These are made in custom sizes as per the design and height of the bridge.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 50 Per Week
- 10-12 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- North India, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
161, Rabindra Sarani Kolkata West Bengal India +918037301509